Public Records & Other Forms

Welcome, on this page you will find information on public requests and other forms that dont fit into normal categories for our site.


Public Records Request

Per RCW 42.56, we have setup this place on our website to help requests be made.

You can request public records by the follwing methods;

  1. In Person - Visit us at 600 County Shop Lane, Burlington WA, 98233 (MAP) and ask for the Public Disclosure Form.
  2. By Mail - (Click Here) to download the form and then mail it to 600 County Shop Lane, Burlington WA, 98233.
  3. By Phone - Please call us at 360-757-8801 and ask for a public disclosure form be filled out for you.
  4. By E-mail - (Click Here) to download the form and then E-Mail it to

Public Records Policy

See here for Skagit Transit's full Public Records Policy passed in open public meeting on March 20th, 2024. 

Public Information Officer

Per RCW 42.56.580, Skagit Transit's Public Information Officer's contact information is below:

Laura Klein
Executive Assistant/Clerk to the Board/Public Information Officer

Standard Claim Form

We have a standard claim form you can fill out for legal purposes, (Click Here) to download the form.  Once filled out please return the form to 600 County Shop Lane, Burlington WA 98233.

Adobe Acrobat Form Information

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out some of these forms.

Do not use a web browser to open the forms, make sure to save it to your local computer then open it.  Using a web browser to view the form may leave the signature areas unable to be filled out electronically.

Hand filled out forms are acceptable, simply print the form fill it out and scan it to send it back.

close (X)