The Vehicle Servicer performs routine cleaning, fueling, washing, and servicing on all Skagit Transit fleet vehicles. Ensures that the daily line-up of coaches are serviced and ready for service according to daily transit schedules.
We offer a fabulous benefits package and look forward to having you join our team!
To apply complete and submit the application packet!
Wage Range: $19.14 to $24.70 per hour
Position open until filled
Performs routine cleaning, fueling, washing, and servicing on all Skagit Transit fleet vehicles.
Ensures that the daily line- up of coaches are serviced and ready for service according to daily
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ensure that the daily line-up of coaches are serviced and ready for service
according to transit schedules; communicate with maintenance and operations personnel regarding
availability of equipment
• Coordinate and participate in general vehicle servicing duties including checking
fluids including oil, water, windshield cleanser, gasoline, diesel and propane fuel; add fluids as
needed to ensure optimum vehicle performance; replace tail lamps, headlights and turn signal lamps as needed
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provide the knowledge, skills
and abilities required to successfully perform the job. A typical way to meet this
requirement would be:
• At least 2 years of experience servicing gasoline, propane and diesel-powered
vehicles with lead person duties
• Possess a valid Washington State Drivers License with excellent driving record at
time of hire, and be able to obtain a valid Class B Washington State Commercial Driver’s License
(with air brake restriction removed) within 90 days of hire. (Skagit Transit will provide CDL
Demonstrate a good driving record, documented by a 5 year driving record obtained from
state of licensure. Criteria includes:
• no moving violations within the last 2 years
• no more than 2 within last 5 years
• no more than 2 accidents (at fault or not at fault) within the last 5 years
• no DUI’s, or revocation of license within the last 10 years
Salary and Benefits
• Wage Range: $19.14 to $24.70 per hour
• Medical insurance with premium share; dental, vision, and life insurance all paid by
• 401(a) qualified and 457 deferred compensation plans, 125 Flexible Spending Plan
• Paid Holidays and Generous Leave Policy
• Wednesday - Saturday 2:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Submit your application packet
to email@example.com or 600 County Shop Lane, Burlington, WA
If selected for an interview you must submit a five-year driving abstract from all states in which
you have been licensed to drive in the last five years.
Skagit Transit is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer